This is a blog for sharing art of all kinds. If you're in or around Athens, GA and write poetry, songs, flash fiction, short stories, anything really and want to post, send your stuff to Shannon at shannonmcmorlandfoley@gmail.com or to Scott at lionoftheday@gmail.com. Photography and photographed artwork also welcome! Include a short bio and a pic if you want and any link to a personal website or blog you want to share.

Please be patient while we get things up and running :)

Monday, April 25, 2011

untitled

smile like my rainbow
gold laying on both ends
take me to where we shine
glory is always round the bend

lets clean our insides
and live to be old and gray
touch the joy all night
just ask me and i'll stay

if i leave too soon
you will have me in this song
keep me with you tonite
kiss your back to make us strong

my beautiful muse all day
stunned that you are the one
bare your body and show your soul
i hold you and you my son

let the trees grow tall
and the leaves can fall
sing to me and i to you
sweet notes of forever ring so true

for my sweet girl.

Scott Low
www.efrenmusic.com
4/25/11

No comments:

Post a Comment